With the success of Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash in 2011, Biore has added a new variant to the Marshmallow Whip range in Singapore!
Woohoo~ finally bring in the Biore Marsmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash!! Have been wanting to try this after reading about it on their website.
Brand new Biore Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash is also formulated with the instant foam pump technology that allows ultra-fine fluffy foam to be dispensed. With just 1 pump for instant foam, it saves you the trouble and time for lathering the foam with your hands! This soft foam has micro bubbles that can penetrate deep into pores to remove dirt, oil and impurities thoroughly.
Biore Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash also contains 40% Beauty Serum that is extra moisturizing so skin becomes moist and supple with no dryness after use.
Suitable for dry skin types.
- Instant foam with just 1 pump!
- Ultra-fine foam - made up of micro bubbles that are smaller than pores for thorough yet gentle cleansing
- Fine and smooth foam texture spreads and cleanses well
- Contains 40% Beauty Serum for extra moisturizing
- Skin becomes moist and supple with no dryness after use
The whole packaging is the same as the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash.
[Click to enlarge]
The foam feel rich, thick and moist...
Not as dense as Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash, but feel much richer and smoother on the skin.
Here my thoughts on Biore Marsmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash
- Scent: Smell like all Biore cleanser.. soft floral clean scent.
- Cleanse well
- Didn't experiences any break-out or skin irritation
- Skin feel soft and supple
- Hydrating and doesn't make skin feel so TIGHT
- When I towel dry my face, my skin doesn't feel too tight
Hydrating cleanser DOES make a different in the whole skincare routine when skin was being suck dry by whatever reasons(or natually having dry skin). With a hydrating cleanser, it make skin feel nicer, moist, smoother and ready to absorb whatever skincares I put on... much better.
Beside this, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost foam cleanser work quite well with dry skin too... but Biore's feels more smoother and richer.
For oily to combination skin - can give Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash a try. [Review]
I'm not affiliated with Biore, I purchase this with my own $$$$$
Part of the information were source from Kao website