SKINFOOD Good Afternoon Rose lemon Tea BB is a hydrating and fitting BB cream that helps maintain a soft, supply complexion throughout the day. Contains revitalizing rose and hydrating lemon.
Finally after using this bbcream on and off for the pass 4 months... I'm going to roll out all the reviews of the 5 Good afternoon bb (One per entry) ... I received back in March 2012. (I'm abit slow - so bare with me, K?)
The texture of this bbcream feel abit "dry" - It's kinda rare to find this type of texture in base(or skincares) product that was meant for "dry" skin. And not forgetting that this bbcream has a higher oil content as compare to the other 4 in the Good Afternoon BB range.
This doesn't feel moist, oily, thick nor sticky.. not the typical bbcream type of texture.
When I squeeze out the bbcream, the shade is the darker amoung the rest of the Good Afternoon bb in shade #01 - but when I spread out the cream .... (how should I explain?!?!) The cream kinda burst and melt into a lighter shade(which is more towards my skin shade). It's blend and melt into my skin nicely without feeling greasy, sticky or wet.
My bare face (after sunplay cool sunblock, stila and Murad primer)
(Click to enlarge! Dont wanna scare anyone with my "nude" face)
[Click on the image to enlarge]
The bbcream have a soft matte finish.. it doesn't feel oily nor sticky.
With loose powder, blush and eye makeup
So here's my thoughts on how I feel about the SkinFood Good Afternoon Rose lemon Tea BB SPF 20 PA+
Before I start, I need to let y'all know my skin condition. My skin have become so much better now.. not as dry and tight as compare to months ago. And my skin feel more like a normal to dry combination now.
- Doesn't feel too heavy on the skin (lightweight texture)
- Doesn't feel oily, sticky nor moist on the face
- Very hydrating
- Feel soothing on the skin
- Doesn't cause any skin irritation
- No breaking out
- medium light coverage
- even out complexion
- The bbcream blend and melted into my skin nicely.
- After the bbcream set, it kinda melt into my skin shade.
- semi matte powdery finishing (can skip setting the bbcream cos it doesn't feel "wet" on the skin)
- Doesn't look cakey after afew hours of wearing
- I still look fresh and nice after 6hrs
- Have a really really nice scent - smell like a yummy rose lemon tea!
On base makeup...
- Sunplay watery Cool SPF65 PA+++ sunblock
- Stila One Steo Skin tone correcting, brightening serum
- Murad blemish and skin control - Skin perfectin primer (use it on my T zone -Cos I have a huge inflammation bump on my NOSE!)
- SKINFOOD Good Afternoon Rose lemon Tea BB SPF 20 PA+
- SKINGFOOD Red Orange sun powder
- Maiko-Han blushes in Benisakura (Pink) (swatches)
- SKINFOOD Red Orange makeup finish (Matte type)
On eye's makeup...
- Essence bronzing compact powder (shimmer) in #001 bronzing queen (on my crease)
- CLIO Gelpresso waterproof pencil gel liner in Chic Navy #8
- K-palette Real Lasting eyeliner (WP) Micro in #01
- K-palette Lasting 2way eyebrow in shade #02 (using the liquid part to shape my brows)
- Heavy Rotation brow's mascara in nude
- Majolica Majorca lash expander frame plus mascara
[Products in blue font was provided by the company]
Check out the writes up and swatches of the whole Good Afternoon BBcreams
Skinfood Good Afternoon BB Cream is available in 2 shades [#01 and #02]
Price :: SD$19.90 each
Available at all SKINFOOD Outlets.
Product was provided, I'm not affiliated with SKINFOOD.
Review was base on my personal experiences.