Recently, Mary Kay launched Botanical Effects™ Skin Care for smiling skin [Pamper your skin from the comfort of home with amazing botanical ingredients!] in Singapore.
Before attending this event, I googled about this range of skincares and it sound really promising. Here's are some of the write's up of the Botanical Effects™ I extracted from the press file.
Mary Kay’s new skin care line harnesses the power of Mother Nature in the four-step Mary Kay Botanical Effects™ Skin Care regimen.
Make your skin smile with all four products 3-in-1 Cleanse, Freshen, Hydrate and Mask that perfectly complement each other to help bring out skin’s healthy radiance and leaving skin feeling balanced.
- 3-in-1 Cleanse effectively cleanses, exfoliates and freshens in one step. A non-drying Freshen formula gently removes excess residue from the skin.
- Hydrate quickly absorbs leaving skin feeling balanced.
- A pampering Mask gently rids skin of impurities as it revitalizes skin.
Personalized skin care is a breeze with three formulas available with ingredients specifically tailored to each user’s skin care needs, whether they have dry, normal or oily skin – even if it’s sensitive.
My skin looks healthy!
That’s what nine out of 10 women said after using Botanical Effects™ Skin Care in an independent consumer study*. Here’s what else at least 90% of them had to say:
• It leaves skin feeling nourished
• It enhances skin’s natural beauty
• It leaves skin looking radiant
• It’s simple and easy to use
*Results reported during a one-week independent consumer study.
DRY SKIN (FORMULA ONE)
- Flax Seed Extract – Flax seed is an annual plant with slender stems and one of the richest plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to moisturize and help relieve dry skin!
- Sea Kelp Extract – Sea Kelp is coarse edible seaweed that grows underwater in shallow oceans. Sea Kelp is a known
NORMAL SKIN (FORMULA TWO)
- Frangipani Flower Extract – Frangipani Flower often called Plumeria, is the national flower of Nicaragua and carries great significance in many cultures worldwide, including Vietnam,Indonesia and Hawaii. This fragrant flower is an antioxidant known for its calming benefits and is an antioxidant that helps protect against environmental stressors.
- Water Lily Extract – Water lily is a flowering aquatic plant that gives off a sweet and pleasant aroma. The Water Lily’s history can be traced back to some of the earliest botanical writings. This antioxidant is reported to be a source of minerals that are important for healthy skin.
OILY SKIN (FORMULA THREE)
- Kanuka Extract - Kanuka, also known as White Tea Tree, is an antioxidant well known for purifying benefits that may help prevent clogged pores. The leaves of this flowering shrub emit a rich, pleasant scent when crushed.
- Guava Extract – Guava is a known source of salicylic acid, an exfoliant shown to slough away dead skin and help unclog pores to reduce surface oil.
The NEW Botanical Effects™ 3-in-1 Cleanse - Price: SD$34
The NEW Botanical Effects™ Freshen - Price: SD$34
The NEW Botanical Effects™ Hydrate - Price: SD$40
The NEW Botanical Effects™ Mask - Price: SD$40
This breakthrough range of products are available from April 16, 2012 onwards through Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. (www.marykay.com.sg)
Here's some pics I took at the bloggers session...
They invited a "laughing" excerise group(those in yellow T-shirt)... to give us some relaxing laughing session... I feel so weird... launching a moving around! lolx
We each gotta bring home a set of Botanical Effects™ Skin Care and a set of makeup products.
Fill out the Smiling Skin Quiz and I got the "Formula One" for dry skin. (Yesh!!)
Review of this set of skincare will be up once I try it out for a period of time....
Oh,they also introduce us to their makeup collection (I will be featuring the makeup in another entry, once I receive the foundation that I exchanged at the session.)
About Mary Kay
Mary Kay is one of the world’s largest direct selling companies with more than $2.5 billion in annual wholesale sales worldwide.
Mary Kay was founded in 1963 by Mary Kay Ash with the goal of helping women achieve personal growth and financial success. Mary Kay remains committed to enriching women’s lives, and today more than 2 million people of all backgrounds are enjoying the advantages of being Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants. Mary Kay’s high-quality skin care and color cosmetics products are sold in more than 35 countries around the world.
To learn more about Mary Kay, visit www.marykay.com.sg
I'm not afffiliated with Mary Kay nor Touch Comm.
Products were provided for reviewing.
Informations and some of the images were extracted from the press file.