In April 2012, Mentholatum Lip care launches a new Organic lipbalm range with the highest Eco-Cert accreditation.
- Free of artifical chemicals, preservative or colorants
- Healthy, safe and gentle enough even for sensitive lips
- Recyclable and bioegradable
Using a nourishing blend of natural oils from renowned organic farms globally, its creamy and non-sticky texture glides on smoothly for soft, silky lips.
Organic Ingredients sourced from Internationally Renowned Organic Farms:::
- African Organic Shea Butter - Soothes & heals dry lips
- Spanish Organic Oil - Fights ageing & prevents chapped lips
- Argentinean Organic Jojoba Oil - Provides long-lasting hydration
- Columbian Organic Coconut Oil - Softens skin for silky smooth lips
Mentholatum Organic Lipbalm in Lavender & Orange
[First - my bare lips "tight and dry"]
[Last - with Lavender & Orange lip balm]
Mentholatum Organic Lipbalm in Raspberry & Strawberry
My thoughts on both the Mentholatum Organic Certified Lipbalms
- Both Raspberry & Strawberry and Lavender & Orange flavours lip balms feel quite the same on the lips.
- Doesn't feel sticky nor thick waxy type of feel (texture)
- The scent wasn't too overpowering
- Lip balm doesn't have much of a taste , just taste like normal tasteless lip balm
- light weight
- Give the right amount of moisture for the lips
- Prevent lips from getting tight and dry
- Doesn't last as long as those thick waxy lip balm that was meant for "crack lips"
- lips doesn't feel dry or the need to reapply after the lip balm wore off
- Feel like I apply a layer of silky soothing oil on the lip.
The oil doesn't really feel like oily type of oil... more like those creamy lotion type of greasy feel. Feel rather similar to liquid lip balm (you know those roller type, but not as watery)
- Both have soothing not too strong scents.
- I haven't have "cracked" lips for awhile now... so I can't say much whether it will heal and soothe crack bleeding lips.
(Will edit that in, if I have cracked lips)
I normally use lipbalm as an overnight treatment... so my review was base on that. I sleep in AC room and I use my mouth to breath MOST of the time, so my lips tend to crack, peel and become super tight easily.
Available in Raspberry & Strawberry and Lavender & Orange.
Prices at SD$7.90 each.
Available at Watsons, Guardian, Supermarkets and Departmental stores.
Check out lip ice Singapore facebook page :: http://www.facebook.com/lipicesg
Redeem Free lip ice's sample :: https://www.facebook.com/lipicesg/app_213564948660624
I'm not affiliated with EKMedia nor Mentholatum.
Products were provided for reviewing.
Information was extracted from the press file.