L'egere Super Light UV Whitening Blemish Balm Cream SPF34 - A whitening, moisturizing and oil-control bbcream for perfect skin tone.
- non greasy
- good sebum control
- Block the penetration of UV rays and other harmful factors.
- An excellent makeup base or as foundation.
- Whitening and moisturizing the skin at the same time.
- Wrinkle-free and anti-aging formula act effective on irritated skin, concealing dermal blemish and helps skin rejuvenate.
[Click to enlarge]
Taken without flash
Taken with flash
Bare skin - I didn't apply any primer. (Red spots on the side of both cheeks, dark circles and redness around nose.
Half face application....
Even out the discoloration....
When first apply, it does look white on the skin... see how "red" my skin is with the half face application.
Full face application ... fresh skin
Below full face(with all makeup) pics were taken after 6hrs... can see abit of my red spots and my face look reder as compare to my neck. (Forgot to take a pic after I'm done with my makeup.)
My review on this bbcream after trying it out for more then a month
- The consistency of this bbcream was quite thick and abit "dry" in fomula, not easy to spread out. (So have to apply by section to avoid cakeiness)
- The BBcream look abit "white" but it will settle and melt into my skin shade (My face is redder then my body/neck)
- Good oil-control (my nose didn't oil up easily)
- Does brighten up my complexion during the first 2 to 3 hrs before it wore off.
- Quite moisturizing
- Sheer to medium coverage
- Doesn't feel sticky nor oily
- has a matte finishing (can skip loose powder)
- does feel abit soothing during application
- does even out complexion and correct my dark circle abit
- Bbcream last about 5-7 hrs. (best to set it with pressed foundation for longer and more coverage)
- Doesn't irritate my skin
- Doesn't cause any break-out
- When my skin was feeling really dry and tight, this bbcream tend to feel abit cakey, but it doesn't make skin feel dry and tight (good moisturizing factor). [Suitable for normal to oily combination skin.]
I enjoy using this bbcream when weather is really humid and warm - I like the oil control factor. Athought I have dry combination skin.. but my nose will feel abit oily after afew hours, and this bbcream help in balancing my skin.
Available at John Little Singapore, BHG(Clementi and Bugis), Sephora and major beauty stores
Price : SD$39.90
L'egere Singapore Facebook Page ::
I'm not affiliated with the company, product was provided for consideration.