Went to the Zoo with my little aunt and my cousin last month (he's 11 yrs old and about 168cm!!!!! SO TALLLLLLLLL for his age) ... and I test out the vmv hypoallergenics Skin Savvy SPF 60 Liquid Foundation... It's hold up pretty well on humid weather (raining in the morning and super HOT sun in the afternoon till evening!)
Lancome Ombre Hypnose mono eyeshadow in Erika F is sure a pretty shimmery/glittery color!!!!
[Top taken with flash] [Bottem taken without flash - daylighting]
- Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF45
- vmv hypoallergenics Skin Savvy SPF 60 Liquid Foundation
- Coastal scent liquid corrector in white (mix abit into the foundation to lighten/brighten up abit)
- Lavshuca Pink Cheek (2012 Spring Limited collection)
- Make Up For Ever Eye Prime
- Lancome Ombre Hypnose mono eyeshadow in Erika F(I202)
- K-palette 1 day Tattoo liquid brow liner in shade 1
- Kate brows mascara
- Bonavoce volume mascara
- Bandai The Rose of Versailles Princess Antoinette Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown
- Lancome Rouge In Love in 243M
(Products in blue font were provided by the company for consideration)
I have been trying out vmv hypoallergenics Skin Savvy SPF 60 Liquid Foundation for afew weeks now .... It has a high medium coverage with semi matte finishing. I do not feel that I need to set the foundation with a loose/pressed powder, so I didn't use any loose powder when I use this foundation.
The foundation feel nice on the skin, thought it might feel abit drying on dry skin (Suitable for all skin type - but I believe that combination to oily skin will love the texture)
On this LOTD... My skin was kinda normal (not drying nor oily) and the foundation last for 9hrs without any touching up.
[Full review coming up soon)