Last Month Aug 22, 2010 - I received the Pupa Polvere Dl Luce Extralight eyeshadow powder duo to try out. (It's their new product- not sure about the price and was it launch already.. pretty clueless- lolx)
Check out Pupa Facebook fanpage for more details.
Now... let's check out the packaging and more details...(they have 4 shades to choose and I pick Shade 01)
It look like brown in the(below) pic...
The copper color e/s was intense and pigmentated! (I like) Fall out was minimum.. but the fall out for the shimmer pearls was crazy! Lucily it was easy to clean off and it wasn't too glittery (does brighten up my eyes, lolx)
Ok.. enough say.. let see more pic ^__^
Products used on my face:
- L'oreal Paris UV perfect (MAT) SPF30 PA++
- Skin79 Diamond I Collection BB :The Prestige Beblesh balm SPF25 PA++
- SANA Natural Resource Loose Powder UV SPF19 PA++ (To set the bbcream)
- MAC instant Chic as blush
- Gransenbon Grand Decollete Luxury - Silk Moon (#01 Yellow) as cheek's highlight
- ZA Plumper lipgloss in 09 Playful Pink
Products used on my eyes:
- TFSI as base
- Gransenbon Grand Decollete Luxury - Silk Moon (#01 Yellow) as brow's highlight
- Pupa Polvere Dl Luce Extralight (copperish red)
->Using the copper red on the lids up to the crease(blend out)
->Using the pearl white on the center of the lids and blend out
- MAC Soba on the crease (transition color) to blend out the harsh line of the copper red lid color
- MAC Crest the wave on the lower lash line
- K-palette Real Lasting 24h black eyeliner
- Bourjois Khol & Control Ulter Black as liner/lower lash/tight line/water line
- K-palette real lasting eyebrow 24h in 01 shade
- Kate eyebrow color in LB-2(brow's mascara)
- Majolica Majorca lash bone black fiber in (base)
- Fasio mascaliner in GR700
(Products highlight in blue was sponsored)
How can I not have pics of me with my buibui(peapea too naughty.. not gonna feature him in this entry! lolx)
P/S: In the first pic.. I didn't wear any lip products.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated by Pupa SIngapore, all review and opinion are base on my own thoughts and experiences.