Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait
Crème de Rouge Matte Colour
Price :: SD$70
- Liquid texture glides gently over the lips
- Intense colour on first stroke
- The color turn matt in a few moments
- Non-sticky, non-drying and non-feathering
- Color stay for hours
- A formula with rejuvenating and smoothing benefits
>>>> hyaluronic acid to smooth and plump the lips
>>>> tiger grassCenttella asiatica for stimulating collagen synthesis and boosting firming process.
>>>> Guggul resin used in Ayurvedic medicine was chosen for its smoothing action
Consist of 7 cardinal sins shades
- M71 Gourmandise (raspberry for gluttony)
- M69 Orgueil (Plum for pride)
- M41 Envie (Orange for envy)
- M06 Avarice (beige for greed)
- M65 Paresse (Pink for sloth)
- M27 Luxure (ochre-brown for lust)
- M25 Colere (Red for wrath)
The tube is just their testers (Just showing you how the shade look like ...)
Swatches in various lighting...
[Top taken with flash]
[Below taken without flash -indoor "yellowish" lighting]
Under a spot light
All the shades were pretty rich and intense
*New* Guerlain Parure De Lumiere foundation
Boost the skin's radiance
Price :: Fluid foundation SD$81
Price :: Cream foundation SD$83
The first moisturizing and light-diffusing foundation that boosts
- the luminosity of the complexion
- the radiance of the skin
- Enriched with Luminescent Water – a marine Spring Water - which penetrates deep into the skin, these two formulas continuously hydrate the skin.
- infuse Prisma Light 360 Pigments, forming a fine veil on skin surface concentrating pure immaculate light.
[Click to enlarge]
(This were just tester bottles)
I only swatch thed Fluid foundation (didn't see the cream one around.. or I didn't pay much attention??)
Very interested in trying this foundation... it feel abit like serum when I swatch and blend it in on the back of my hand.. not too sure about the shade (but the lightest one does look abit warm on me) ... but after a few mins, the foundation melts into my skin shade.
Guerlain Rose Aux Joues
A duo of shade with a dominating tone to blush the cheeks and a minority shade for an expert mix or a vibrant juxtaposition.
Price : SD$70
I don't know why... I just swatch this duo (this is just sitting infront of me at my small round table)
Some shot I took at the bloggers workshop
ECRIN 4 COULEURS
#14 Les Fauves
Price : SD$83
Available at all Guerlain counters from September onwards.
I'm not affiliated with the company. Product was provided for consideration.