Bandai The Rose of Versailles masks were voted Number 1 Mask on Cosme 2011. In this post, I'm trying out the The Rose of Versailles Oscar & Rosalie Face Mask [Peach scent].
Received this piece of mask in the First Haraju Cute box... and the 3 products in the box were voted #1 on Cosme 2011.
Contains pomegranate flower extract, Camellia Flower extract and others plant extracts for silky and radiant skin.
Lipidure and Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate for moisture and protect the skin.
Ingredients list [Click to enlarge]
Secrets to Oscar & Rosalie's beautiful Skin
- Silky and Radiant skin
- Alcohol and mineral oil free
- Mask adheres well on the skin to ensure maximum absorption of serum
Contain 27ml of beauty serum in 1 mask
Here my initial thought on using this mask.
- The mask fit well and stick nicely on the skin
- With the amount of serum, it does leak or feel messy during masking.
- Very refreshing and soothing
- love the cooling sensation during the first 5mins
- Very moisturizing
- Doesn't sting nor have burning sensation while masking
- After 10 mins, the mask still feel pretty moist on the skin
- Doesn't cause any irritation nor breaking-out (after a day)
- Skin feel moist and supple
- Skin does look abit radiant after masking
- Skin feel extra smooth and soft after apply skincares
Does increase the moisture level on the skin
- Effect wasn't long term, but I can feel that constant use of the mask can boost up the hydration level.
- The mask feel so nice - peachy... even after I removed the mask, the scent still linger on the skin for the next 20-30mins
It smell like fresh peach... not too strong nor sweet.